November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Deal of the Week!!




I got the deal of the week yesterday at the Colony Shop in Lakewood Village. I have been wanting a really good purse. But, I just didn't want to pay the price. Well, Colony Shop was having a great deal if you spend $200.00 you get $50.00 off. Well, I found this Dooney and Burke purse that I loved, it was $225.00, so with the discount it was $175.00. Well, my mom always gets me gift certificates there for my birthday, Christmas, etc. So, I had saved the one from my birthday that was $100.00 and I had about $35.00 leftover from a previous gift certificate. The final cost after I redeemed my gift certificate was $59.08 for a $225 purse. Now, David knows it was a great deal, but he did make the comment, "This purse better last you a long time"!!

No comments: