November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Vero Beach Trip!!


Tom and "Kelly's Girl"

Tilly Girl.

Toni Girl.

Joyce and David getting ready to order some dinner.

Ken on "Kelly's Girl"

Look at the beautiful water.

David and Ken went to the shooting range on Ken's birthday.

How pretty!!

David on Ken's little boat.

David having some lunch.

David and Ken (look no mustache).

David just won a round.

Getting ready to play left, right and center.

All the Kelly boys.

David on the stand-up jet ski.

Kevin and Erica just got back from Monster Hole (aka Mega Waves), it was Erica's first time.

Joyce and I at Sebastain Inlet. An awesome place to ride jet skis.

Kevin and I sipping on some drinks at the end of the day.

Poor Joyce had to hang out at the bar because of her ankle. They had the best mixed drinks.

David and I eating lunch at Blizzard Beach.

David and Kevin at Blizzard Beach

David and Joyce by the pool.
Ken is thinking he should dye his mustache blonde.

Joyce and Ken~How sweet!!

Another grandpa picture

Father/Son pic.

The beautiful ocean.

Just me.

David and I soaking up the oceanview, while we can.


David and Ken waiting for their wings to arrive.

Joyce enjoying the sunset.

The sweet girls and Joyce with her boot. She broke her ankle :(

I was trying to get the moon in this picture.
Haning out on the patio while the ribs are on the grill.

Tom, Joyce and I having dinner on the beach

David and I went to go visit his Dad and Joyce in Vero Beach, Florida. I was only able to stay for a week and David stayed for two weeks. It was very important that he stayed the extra week to spend his dad's 50th birthday with him. We had a wonderful trip. Ken and Joyce always go out of their way to make our visit so pleasant. During our trip, we had many great dinners made by Joyce and Ken. One night, Joyce made homemade Lasagna and it was so YUMMY!! We took the "Kelly's Girl" boat out for an afternoon ride. We anchored and had some awesome Cuban sandwiches. We enjoyed the beautiful ocean water and went for a nice dip. David's grandpa came over to visit for a couple of days. It is always so nice to see Tom (FYI: the sweetest grandpa in the world). We also got to meet Kevin's girlfriend Erica for the first time and that was a pleasure as well. I can't forget the bathing suit shopping that Joyce and I did. I found a new one at JCPenney's and I think Joyce got two there and one at Target. Ken and Joyce took us to Orlando for the day to Blizzard Beach Water Park. We met Kevin there and we made a wonderful day of it. It was so much fun!! I did most all the rides, but the guys could not convince me to do the Summit Plummet (sp). It was a straight down slide, that you can get speed up to 55+ miles per hour. No, thank you and not to mention the wait was close to two hours. The last night that I was there, we decided to play left, right and center. It was such a fun and easy game, especially if you are having a couple of drinks along with it. We also got to meet Toni and Tilly for the first time. They are Ken and Joyce's keeshonds. They are beautiful and I can't wait for them to meet Katie and Lacey at Christmas. We had the best time and wish it did not come to an end so fast, but we are looking forward to seeing you guys at Christma

No comments: