November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, February 04, 2008

Does anyone know an artist??

Okay, what I need would not take an artist, but David and I don't feel like going through 4 or 5 canvas and messing up. I want a 5' by 2' canvas to put over Caroline's crib. I want it to match her bedding and have her name in the middle. If anyone knows someone that could do this, please send me their name, number or e-mail. You can also e-mail me directly at aekelly21@yahoo.com Thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darla Yarbrough's sister Stacie does this.

Megan said...

You should ask Somer Day, Susan's sister-in-law. She's awesome!!

Unknown said...

My brother painted the mural in Katherine's room..........I'll check & see if he has time to do it!
He is in art school in Savannah,GA right now & stays extremely busy!!!
I agree w/ Megan....Somer Day does awesome artwork!!!
GOOD LUCK!

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Thank you everyone for the artist advice, I talked to Somer last night and she is going to try to do it!! I am so excited!!

Anonymous said...

YES! My sister does that stuff and she's really really good. I'm not just saying that because she's my sister either! I'll email you a link of her stuff on eBay.

Susan said...

Somer did one for me, and it is FANTASTICLY PERFECT! I think I've posted it way back on the blog like in April of 07. She did it freehand from looking at my bedding fabric.