November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I can finally feel Caroline moving all round...

Yea, I finally starting feeling her move last week. I think I did a couple of weeks before that, but wasn't sure. I am for sure now :) It started as light flutters, but gets a little stronger everyday. It is so amazing!!! I am once again behind on posts, but I will post her 18 week ultrasound pics, everything looked great and my appointment did too!! My next appointment will be really quick just listen to the heartbeat, weight, etc. Then, the following appointment will be the glucose test. I am busy preparing myself mentally for David leaving for a training program for the next five weeks :( He leaves this Sunday, but I think I have convinced him into coming home maybe twice, but at least once. I am not looking foward to the next month, but I hope it goes by really fast :)

5 comments:

Susan said...

Sashimi's is open? I tried to get Seth and the guys to go there Tues. for lunch, but they wanted BBQ Shak instead. We weren't sure if it was open. Next time, we're going. I'm usually working on Mon. I'll call ya.

the day's said...

even though i disliked most things about being pregnant...this was my FAVORITE! i would do it all again just to feel those bumps and kicks. :)

Megan said...

Wow! I can't imagine that feeling of a baby inside me. Hopefully, one day I will, though. How neat!

Unknown said...

Girl, I know feeling that lil' baby move is the most AMAZING feeling! It won't be long & David will even be able to SEE her kick......not too much longer,I promise!
Love 2 you!

astraughnomer said...

that is so amazing...how very cool! a good friend of mine had a baby a few months ago and she used to let me feel the baby in her tummy before she had him. :)

i hope you are doing ok while David is gone. when we first moved to AZ matt took a work trip to India for nine weeks, and it was so hard! and i wasn't even pregnant. :) i'll keep you in my prayers girl. :)