November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, February 04, 2008

Nursery Progress!!


Caroline's closet (I have just been putting stuff in there, will organize it later)

A pretty cross that I found at Hallmark

Valance and hamper that matches her bedding

David putting up the valance.

After the first coat

David's Saturday night project!!


Taped off and ready to start painting!!


David and I had a very productive weekend. I organized my office and the closet (which was a nightmare). David painted Caroline's room and it turned out just like we wanted. I know it is a little early, but David is going to be gone for five weeks for a training program. We went with the color "Glamorous Glow", which is a peach color. We have ordered the furniture, but it will not be in for a few weeks. Here is the progress so far. Also, as you can see from her closet I have been doing a lot of shopping!! My sister and mom have made many contributions to the cute outfits :)







6 comments:

Megan said...

Her room is looking good. I like the peach color.

Unknown said...

Oh Amy,the room looks amazing!!!!
Isn't it fun PREPARING for her arrival???
You are going to be so blessed...you have no idea!!!
And you think the shopping is bad now,just wait & see how bad it gets once she's actually here..PHEW!!!!!

HeltonTexas said...

OMG - your baby will be so lucky!
I love her room!
Is the bedding going to match the polka dot? I love it so much!
You and David are so prepared!
Good Job!

Stacia said...

How pretty, she will love it!

Susan said...

Girl, I got a early start too. Mom and I made the bedding before we even knew the sex. I thought it was uni-sex, but once we got done, it was pretty masculine. Good thing we had a boy or I would have had to go back and add some lace or ribbons. Anyhow, it's super cute. And, slow down on the shopping. JK, Old Navy is having a 40% off sale on kids clothes. I spent quite a bit today! The shopping doesn't stop...ever!

the day's said...

love the color! it doesn't look to peach at all...you have nothing to worry about. and i love the bedding too...she is one lucky little girl! :)