November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah and Jason!!


I wish I didn't look so sleepy in every picture!!

The "Love Birds", Jason and Sarah (They are getting married June 7th)
The twins!! They just turned the big 2-5

Aww, how sweet!! David loves his sister-in-law!! She is going to be the best aunt in the whole wide world!!

David and Amy (I look so tired, this is about two hours past my bedtime)

Me, Sarah H. and Sarah J. (Sarah in the middle is having a little girl "Cecilia" June 17th)

Amy, Jason and Sarah (My brother and sister-twins)

Amy and Sarah


I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my brother and sister, who are twins. They turned 25 on Friday night. David and I went out to celebrate with them and had a great time. My sis took all the pictures, so once she e-mails me some, I will post them.








1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

I was thinking Sarah and Jason have the same birthday??? that is so awesome! I was thinking of Jason = her fiance; not her twin brother. Goodness, your family must be really confused - or is it just me???