November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, August 18, 2008

Six-weeks old











I am so anxious to make many updates, but so busy with Caroline and trying to catch up with my work (it is very hard juggling a full time job from home and a baby :) Here are a few snapshots I took of Caroline this morning. She is six-weeks old today!!!

P.S. Katie and Lacey are a little jealous because they haven't had their pictures on the blog in a long time, so here they are from yesterday :) They love their baby sister!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that cute little smiling face. I bet she just melts your heart. Katie and Lacy are adorable as well being good big furry sisters to new baby! :)
Love, Marcy

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Caroline is so pretty, I think she looks just like you!
(just don't tell your husband)
I love the one of her smiling!
And I am happy you posted Katie and Lacy's picture, They are so cute!

astraughnomer said...

what sweet pictures and a cute little smile! :) i am in AR but only for a couple more days. time seems to fly whenever I am here! i'm glad the pups are adjusting well to Caroline. we hope our boys are still around when we have kids because we think they'll be so cute with them. :)

Susan said...

Awww....looks like she's feeling much better. I'm eagerly awaiting all the other "catch-up" posts and pictures!

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful! Look at those smiles..and so little to have such big smiles! Hope things are getting easier. Danielle

Megan said...

Caroline is a doll baby!