November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We are still here....

Hello to all of our blog family, just a super quick update. We are still here, just been really busy. Caroline has had a tough 5 weeks, but we think we finally have it figured out. She is doing much better. David and I are getting so much needed rest, thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law, she has been here since Wednesday and will be here through Saturday. She has been doing night duty with Caroline and we have been getting some sleep. I promise I have tons of pictures to post and Caroline's updates. She did have her one month appt this past Thursday. Many, many updates coming soon................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I am so happy you are getting some rest!!!
And that Caroline is better also.
I love seeing all her picture's!
And if I can ever help, just give me a call.

Melissa said...

The blog looks great! Don't worry, the first three months are a whirlwind.

Susan said...

I know, I miss ya'll! Glad everything is smoothing out though! Call me sometime; we'll make up our play/lunch date!