November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, September 08, 2008

Caroline is two months old!!!







































Since, the weather was beautiful yesterday we decided to spend the day outside. We loaded up the whole case (even the pups got to come). We went to the Flying Fish to get takeout and ate lunch at the pavilion area. There was a country concert going on, so we got to enjoy some music. Caroline was two months old yesterday!! I dread tomorrow because she has to get shots, I am doing a delayed vaccine schedule, so she will only get two as opposed to four. I will be posting my vaccine schedule that I am doing, so any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. I have done lots of research, but I am still in a whirlwind about the vaccines.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

I love the top pic, she is so pretty.

katandkarl said...

beautiful pics - caroline is just adorable!!

i feel you on the vaccines - I can't wait to see your delayed schedule. (we are grappling with the same thing right now! it sucks!)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all the new picture's!
She is so very beautiful!
You may not know this, but after they get shots most of the time any baby or child will run fever.
So do not worry if she runs fever the same day or the next day.

Susan said...

I just told Kat, that I was confused and torn about vaccines, but went ahead with the recomended schedule. Everything has been fine. Setler cries for like a minute and is over it. I give him Tylenol about 30 minutes beforehand though. I think it helps avoid the pain of the stick and the soreness. Great pics of Caroline and the zoo animals.