November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, September 19, 2008

Caroline Overload!!!

Look how long I am getting!!
This is my serious face

10-weeks old




Mommy, you suprised me, I wasn't ready for the picture!!


This is my pitiful face :(

Suprise!!
Lacey, c'mon on with the kisses!!

Taking a cat nap!!

This is my protector, so don't mess with me!! I have a full time body guard.







Look at my rolls!!


Bathtime, mommy and daddy always warm my hosptial blanket to keep me extra warm!!



First of all, I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for Miss Caroline. We are done with our doctor appointments for awhile. We met with a neurosurgeon about the shape of her head. The x-rays came back perfect once again. He determined it is a cosmetic problem, so he wants to see us back in two months. Now, the hard part is David and I trying to keep her off the left side when she sleeps!! Speaking of sleeping, the sweet baby has been sleeping anywhere from 7-11 hours a night!! I hope she keeps that up!! I can't believe how much she has changed in the past week!! She smiles non-stop, coos like crazy, holding her head up great!! She is very vocal, for example if David and I start talking to her, she takes a deep breath and tries to be louder than us. She also has a fake cough that she does to get my attention, I always say "goodness" and she smiles so big. I can't believe how much she is changing right before our eyes everyday!!!

8 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

I am so happy to see Miss Caroline today. Look at her!!!
Sometimes I think that she's totally daddy's girl but then I see momma too!
I guess you guys were out enjoying the nice weather? fun times!

Susan said...

I can't tell from the pics that her head is in any way different from a healthy baby girl! She's beautiful and I am especially fond of the leg rolls. They disappear when they start walking. So pinch and kiss them now! I know ya'll must feel stressed. Keep up the strength, and I'll keep up the prayers. Children's is a wonderful place. It used to just be a building, but in the last year and a half alone, I know so many families that place has helped.

Megan said...

Sweet pictures of your precious baby girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear things are going well with Caroline! She is too adorable and I love the picture with her full time body gaurd. Enjoy every minute!
Marcy

Anonymous said...

Baby Caroline is just PRECIOUS!! I can't believe she is 10 weeks old so far! I'm sure you are having so much fun with her. I will have to add you as a blogger friend.

Melissa said...

About the rolls - pinch 'em, pinch 'em, pinch 'em - they will be gone faster than you can blink!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

That baby is so very sweet, I love all of her pictures!!
I love the one with your dog sleeping next to her.
And I am so happy she is sleeping better!
I still think she looks just like you!
And that sweet smile is so cute!

Stacia said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the rolls =)