November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, September 01, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma visit

Grandma Joyce and Caroline just rocking!!

Grandpa and sweet Caroline!!


David getting dinner ready!!
Feeding the monkey :)

Ken starting dinner on the grill.




Katie and Lacey always have to be right next to me while I am feeding Caroline.

My sweet baby!!

David and Ken relaxing!!

David and Ken playing ping pong!!


This picture says how hard it is to get a good picture with wiggle worm!!
Caroline's tummy was hurting her :(
Uncle Jason and Aunt Sarah


Saying good bye to sweet Caroline!!


Ken and Joyce came to visit us July 29-August 2nd. It was the first time for them to meet their sweet granddaughter. It was a great visit!! We just relaxed around the house a lot since Caroline wasn't feeling good at the time. At that point we didn't know that she had a protein allergy, so every time she ate, she would scream for hours!! We did go to the Waffle House for breakfast one morning and the Bonefish Grill to have dinner. David and Ken worked on the mustang and played some ping pong. Joyce and I just took care of Caroline. Joyce gave me a much needed break to get some things done while she took care of Caroline. The visit was too short and we can't wait to see you guys again soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I love all sweet Caroline's pictures.
She is so very pretty.
And I love that your dog's are right there with Caroline, so many people forget the dog's when they have a new baby.
And I am happy you got some much needed rest.