November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, March 23, 2009

Caroline's 8-month review!!

Looking at the giraffes.
Sitting on the gorilla with Daddy

She is such a daddy's girl!!
My two best friends in the entire world!!

Having fun at bathtime!!





Peek-a-boo, this is the best face to wake up to every morning!!


Wow, I can't believe Caroline is 8-months old. She is so full of energy, there is no stopping this girl. She is a super fast crawler!! She loves to pull herself up in her bed and look over the rails and she loves to pull herself up on and stand by the couch. She loves to sit on her knees. She is sleeping great once we got rid of her ear infection. She still goes down between 8-9pm and will sleep until 7-9am. She takes two naps that usually last 1-2 hours each. She loves for you to play non-stop, she gets very upset if mommy or daddy leaves the room right now. She doesn't care for her exersaucer or doorway jumper anymore, I think she feels too confined. She went through a spurt where she wasn't eating very well. But, she is finally back to her little piglet self. She has 3-4 bottles in a day and is eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. She still isn't a huge fan of fruits, she does love pears though. She loves eating the gerber puffs. I can usually put a few of them on her highchair and she will play or eat them for a few minutes, so I can get some stuff done in the kitchen. We are looking forward to Caroline's 9-month check up to see where she is in weight and height. Also, I decided to take her off her reflux medicine. She seems to do great without it and her spit up is to a minimum now. Hopefully, we are on the road to outgrowing that soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new picture's!!
She is just so cute in the dora pj's.
and her in the bath with all the bubbles!!
Caroline is such a pretty baby.

Scott, Kristi, Jess & Kara Burris said...

I remember when I use to wear dora pjs. Caroline is getting to cute!!!!! Hope to see you soon !!

Luv Ya Kara

Scott, Kristi, Jess & Kara Burris said...

I remember when I use to wear dora pjs. Caroline is getting to cute!!!!! Hope to see you soon !!

Luv Ya Kara