November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!




I have so many new posts to do, but I have to find the time to do it :) We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day from sweet Caroline!! We took her to the zoo today, so lots of pics to come soon. We also have play date pics and just some random ones. Caroline is recovering from an ear infection, so last week we stayed home a lot since she wasn't feeling very good. Thanks Aunt Sarah for my cute St. Patrick's Day hair bow, I love it!!

5 comments:

Scott and Jessica said...

I LOVE the new profile pic os Caroline! It puts me in a really great mood! ;)

katandkarl said...

caroline looks just gorgeous in her st. pats bow!!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see all of the new pictures!! I love the layout picture! it is so cute and makes me smile! Hope you guys had a great St. Patty's Day!

Stacia said...

Pretty little St. Patty's baby girl!
I am going to use your photographer in April =)

Anonymous said...

I love the hair bow Sarah made for her!
Sarah makes the best bows.
And Caroline is just so pretty!