November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wye Mountain Daffodils!!

Caroline is so excited!!
Going in for kisses!!


Got that big wet slobbery kiss


David's little mini-me




Kelly Family

Eating a daffodil


Very interesting :)
I love that smile!!

Caroline being very serious.




Making one of her silly faces.

Wants out of daddy's arms, so she can crawl all around.

My two favorite people, it is so amazing how much more Caroline looks like her daddy everyday.







One of my favorites, she is doing her very loud excited scream!!










David and I took Caroline last Sunday to Wye Mountain. She LOVED it!! Of course, she wanted to eat all the flowers. Sorry, for the picture overload, there were so many great pictures, it was hard to narrow it down. These are narrowed down from over 150 pictures. It was beautiful at Wye Mountain. I think we will go earlier next year, so there will be even more daffodils.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cute!! We were there the same day:) Callie really enjoyed herself. I am like you I had a ton of pics in my post also!! Hoping to do our playdate when life calms down a little more.

HeltonTexas said...

super cute little missy. love the dress and bow!

I want to go there and take our picture! boo hoo

sandra backus said...

Amy,
The picture's of Caroline are so beautiful!
She has to be the most beautiful baby ever.
I love all of them, the one eating a daffodil is just to cute.

the day's said...

such a pretty girl...and family!!

Susan said...

GREAT pictures! They look professional. Why don't mine look like that? I want to see your belly though!