November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Fun afternoon at the Wonderplace!!

Playing with the fruit at the River Market station

Playing at the vet station. She would love to do this to Katie and Lacey, but I don't think they would go for it :)


She loves playing with herself and making faces in the mirror.

Crawling as fast as she can to get the alligator :)

Peek-a-Boo, I see you!!

She loved the water station, notice in the background I removed her pants. Good thing, she got soaked from all the splashing.



Caroline and I decided to go to the Wonderplace at the very last minute!! She LOVED it!! I can't wait to take her back. She was crawling on all fours, not scooting like she does at home. I think she was showing off for the big kids that were there :) I see many fun playdates in the future there.

3 comments:

Team Honnoll said...

It is obvious she had a BALL there! I wish we had a place like that! And Corbin is a great name. How exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I take Jack Henry to the Wonder Place.
we love it there and I can tell
Miss. Caroline was having so much fun!
It is such a great place for kids
to have fun!!

Susan said...

We've never been to the WonderPlace. Let us know next time ya'll go. Love the name Corbin too by the way.