November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Helping mommy with laundry!!

Caroline loves to help me with laundry, but when I say help it is not my idea of a laundry helper. If, I am folding she is constantly pulling the clothes back down and messing them up. I took this cute video of her after the laundry was done. She loves to ride in the laundry basket. Get ready for some posts this week. We went with the Neipling's this past weekend to Branson and had the best time!! Lots of pics to come!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, that is SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Scott, Kristi, Jess & Kara Burris said...

did u ever think laundry could be soo fun!! i'm so glad you get to stay home with Caroline. I wouldn't try those times for anything in this world!!!

Sandra Backus said...

This is to cute!
She was having so much fun!