November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, April 20, 2009

Corbin Belly Pics finally!!

Almost 25 weeks pregnant with Corbin
Side view of 25 weeks with Corbin
24 weeks with Corbin


Okay, as I looked back at all of Caroline's belly pics, I was always dressed decent. But, as you can see from this picture things have changed. Usually, once we are home for the day, I get as comfortable as possible. This was taken last week, so I was 24ish weeks. So much bigger than I was with Caroline. I didn't start taking belly pics with Caroline until I was 26 weeks. So, once I hit 26 weeks, I will always put up a pic to compare my belly from her pregnancy to Corbin's. The other two belly pics with the black shirt, I am closer to 25 weeks. I am dressed up because we were about to head to Jennifer and T.J.'s wedding.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your belly!!! BTW, after you have Corbin, we will do the challenge together! :)

sandra said...

Oh Amy, you look great!
You are all baby and little boy's always weigh more than girls.