November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, April 20, 2009

Jennifer and TJ's Wedding

Caroline trying to go see Miley.
They kept giving each other kisses. They are a year apart :)

Family Portrait

Chloe holding Caroline on the dance floor.

They almost having matching dresses.
Anna Luneau with Caroline (she is going to have to baby sit for us).


We went to Jennifer and TJ's wedding on Saturday, it was beautiful. I ended up going alone to the wedding because Caroline was so peaceful in her afternoon nap. David met me at the reception. Caroline had so much fun with all the kiddos there. She wanted to be right in the middle of the dance floor. I have come to the conclusion that Caroline will be a happier baby once she can walk. Since, she started crawling that is her main mobility, but she tries and tries to always stand up. She can do it holding on, but if she lets go, plop on your booty she goes. Jennifer is my brother-in-laws sister. I can't believe I didn't get any pics of the bride and groom. They are enjoying their honeymoon in Hawaii right now, ahhhh, that sounds so nice!!




1 comment:

Sandra Backus said...

What beautiful girls, Caroline and Miley!
I love the picture of you, David and Caroline.
And her dress is just to cute.