November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, April 20, 2009

Caroline's First Easter!!

Coordinating Easter baskets that I had made for Caroline and Corbin.
Easter Basket from Grandpa and Grandma Kelly

We put her bunny ears on from her Grandma




But, I didn't think they would stay on long since she doesn't want to wear hair bow, sunglasses or hats.




Yep, I know Miss Caroline way too well :)

























































All of her goodies from her family.




Uncle Jason and Caroline at Easter lunch




Mommy, Caroline and Aunt Sarah





Aunt Sarah made her the most adorable Easter basket.




All of her goodies from Grammy Jones




Easter goodies from Sassy.




Easter basket from Mommy and Daddy











Caroline had a wonderful first Easter!!! She got a little spoiled from the Easter bunny or in her case the Easter bunnies :) We went to church Easter morning then met my family for lunch at the Cracker Barrel. I can't wait for Caroline's first Easter egg hunt next year!! Caroline made it through the first 20-30 minutes of the service, then I had to take her to the nursery, where she had way more fun. She doesn't do well sitting still. For all my fellow bloggers that know her, know exactly what I am talking about :) She received goodies from mommy and daddy, aunt Sarah and all her grandparents. Enjoy ALL the pics!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the monogrammed Easter baskets! I am actually in the process of getting Katherine one to have forever!
Did you say you made them?
You are looking great. Caroline is getting so big! When are you due to have Corbin? My memory is SO bad!
Talk to you soon!

Sandra Backus said...

Amy,

I have been waiting on Caroline's Easter pictures!!
Miss Caroline is so very beautiful!!
I love her dress and bunny ears,
And that Easter bunny was so good to her.
I also love the Easter baskets
you had made for her and baby Corbin.
I will be so happy to see her Friday night!

The Williams' said...

Caroline is too cute! I just love all her little outfits!