November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Setler!!

Setler blowing out his candles!!
I put these in the wrong order, but waiting to blow out his candles while everyone sings him "Happy Birthday"

Caroline just looking at the balloons.


Madison and her Daddy Matt
Setler's awesome birthday cake, not to mention it was soo good!! I am not 100 percent positive but I think Wendy's Whimiscals made it.



Caroline and Madison (Madison's mommy , Amanda)

Pretty Girls!!

I think Caroline wanted to take every balloon home with here, mental note to self, have lots of balloons at Caroline's party :)


We went to Setler's 2nd Birthday bash on Memorial Day!! It was so much fun!! Luckily, it didn't rain as the forecast had predicted. Susan and Seth did a great job with everything. It was at the Mayflower City Park with lots of room for all the kiddos to play. Caroline will have to join in next year, she could only watch from the sidelines, since she isn't walking yet. Thanks for having us Mulhearn's :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVEEEE the picture of you and Caroline! And the family picture too!!

Jessica said...

How cute! I love the last picture of Caroline with the balloon! That is cracking me up! Yea, it sounds like you better have LOTS of balloons at her bday party!

Susan said...

Oops, I don't think my first comment went through. Ignore if it did though:

So glad ya'll came. We had loads of fun. I LOVE the red, white, and blue outfit ya'll got Setler. We haven't gotten the paints out yet, but will ASAP!

Susan said...

Oops, I don't think my first comment went through. Ignore if it did though:

So glad ya'll came. We had loads of fun. I LOVE the red, white, and blue outfit ya'll got Setler. We haven't gotten the paints out yet, but will ASAP! Wendy's Whimsies made the cake. She's awesome!