November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sassy's visit!!

Sassy and Caroline
Caroline loves to point her finger :)

This is my favorite!!



On our way to Kenny Chesney


Playing in her playroom.

Whatcha doing Sassy??





David and I are so THANKFUL for Sassy. Lesley flew in to keep Caroline while David and I went to Destin for five nights!! It was very bittersweet for me to leave Caroline, but I knew she was in the best hands with Sassy. Caroline and Sassy had so much fun together, despite all the rain that Arkansas got the week we were gone. Caroline had many park trips, lots and lots of playtime, etc. Sassy helped work with Caroline on drinking out of a sippy cup, a little better, but not quite there yet. I think it has something to do with her having thickened liquids for so long. Sassy did a great job taking care of the entire house including the dogs and fish. Katie and Lacey never eat very much while we are gone, so they were little piggies when we got back on Wednesday night. Lesley also finished cleaning out the guest bedroom closet (which is soon to be Corbin's), so I have a clean slate in that room to start decorating. She did so many little projects around the house that really helped David and I so much. We returned Wednesday evening and Lesley stayed through Sunday. We all went to Corbin's 4D ultrasound on Thursday. Friday she kept Caroline while David played golf and I ran a ton of errands and got caught up on work from being away. Lesley is a huge Kenny Chesney fan, so we got last minute tickets to go see him on Saturday night. Thanks to Aunt Sarah for watching Caroline. Overall, it was a great visit, but we really wish Sassy didn't leave 1,200 miles plus away. The pictures are some that Sassy took of Caroline while we were away. Ignore the dates, they were not set on the camera :) Lesley, Thank you so much for taking care of sweet Caroline and letting us have a stress free vacation. What a wonderful Mother's Day present for me :)

1 comment:

Sandra Backus said...

I love the pictures of Caroline and Sassy.
Caroline is so very pretty
and I know she will miss her grandmother.
Your dog's missed you and David is why they would not eat much!
Give them extra treats!