November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Caroline 13-month random pics!!

Enjoying a date night, we are so tired :)
Headed to Brooklyn's 3rd birthday party at Jump Zone. Caroline had a blast at Jump Zone.

Waiting at the airport on Grammy.

My two beautiful blue eyed babies, minus Corbin, he was sleeping in his carseat at the time.

Daddy was having to chase Caroline through the airport.

I love my Caroline.


Wearing her silly fish glasses.

David's mom brought videos of David when he was 18-months old and up. It is amazing at how much Caroline looks like him as a child. Pretty much identical.



Here are a few random pics from Caroline's 13th month!! Most of them were waiting at the airport for Grammy to arrive.

2 comments:

Burtons Blessings said...

Love the dress :)

sandra backus said...

Oh Amy,
I so love all the picture's of sweet Caroline!
She is so very pretty and the hair bows and her outfits are so cute!!!

You look great also!
I did not know Caroline likes Jump Zone, I take Jack Henry there a lot. If I ever get an extra car seat I am just going to get her and take her with us!