November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Corbin's pitiful face!!


Corbin was 5 weeks old in this picture and this is the face I get most of the time. We have had some smiles and coos, but mostly screaming if he is awake. He is just like Caroline was at this age. Everyone promised me they would be night and day. No way, he is very high needs and test my nerves for the majority day and night. If he is awake, he is mad. I think the reflux has a lot to do with it, but he is just a "fussy" baby. At least, I know he should outgrow it before he is one because Caroline did.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Amy I am so sorry things are tough right now. I will be praying extra for things to get better! I am sure it gets to be too much at times, but just try and think of how empty our lives would be without our kiddos:) Hoping for easier times to come very soon for you all!!

sandra backus said...

Amy,

I wish I could be there everyday to help you.
It is really hard just having a very fussy baby, but having a fussy baby and a one year old is a lot for one person, I hope baby Corbin will get much better for you.
You know anytime I am off work I am a phone call away. Hang in there.