November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grammy's visit!!

Grammy with her son and grandkids, every mom's dream :)
Corbin cuddling with Grammy

Caroline is obsessed with feeding Katie and Lacey dog food. At least she has learned to not it eat!!

Corbin almost 4 weeks old, I seem to always change him in our room or Caroline's room for some reason. I usually just change both of their diapers, one after the other.


David's mom came to visit for close to two weeks when Corbin was 4 weeks old. It was so nice having an extra set of hands. David started back to work that week, so I was a little nervous having both babies all by myself. But, it was perfect timing for Lesley to come and visit from Florida. David and I got to catch up and get lots of full night's sleep because she did night duty. We also have a couple of date nights, which was a dream. Grammy, thanks for coming and helping us and we can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!! I am so sad because we have very few pictures to document her visit. We were two busy with Corbin and Caroline to take lots of pictures. That is one thing I have to improve on is taking more pictures even if they will not cooperate for the camera.

1 comment:

sandra backus said...

Wonderful pictures!!!
I am so happy to see new picture's!