November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Corbin's Newborn Photo Shoot!!
































Shannon Treadway came over to the house when Corbin was two weeks old to do his newborn session. Words cannot express how wonderful she was with him, it takes lots of patience. Corbin did very well, minus a few accidents. He did a number two on one of Shannon's backdrops :) I couldn't pick my favorite, so getting ready for all of them!! If you need a wonderful photographer, please contact Shannon. Shannon's photography link is on the side in my blog roll.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

These are wonderful!

sandra backus said...

Amy,

I love all baby Corbins pictures.
Thank you so very much for the ones
you gave me of him and Sweet Caroline, I love them and have showed them off so many times.