November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, January 25, 2010

Caroline's 18-months stats

Caroline always tells Katie and Lacey to sit in her bed, so she loves it when we put them over after her naptime or first thing in the morning.


I decided to do Caroline and Corbin's two well checkups together!! So, she is a couple of weeks behind on her 18 month checkup.







Caroline's 18-month stats:



Weight: 25 lbs 6 oz (50-75%)



Height: 33 inches (75-90%) Tall Girl :)



Head: 17 7/8 inches (10-25%) Corbin's head is almost the same size as Caroline's and I think his head is still small :)


Here are some things that Carolines is doing at 18 months:


Eating:


Some days Caroline is a little piggy, other days she will barely eat two bites!! I think a lot of it has to do with new teeth coming in or she is just so busy, she doesn't think she can stop to eat!! Her favorite foods are blueberries, green beans, cottage cheese and she loves a piece of wheat bread with cheese cooked in the oven for a few minutes.


Some of Caroline's favorite words:

ShadOO (Shadow)-She started saying this after she found my shadow everytime on her changing table in her bedroom.

buberry (Blueberry)

No, no (always says in twos)

Nigh, night (Night, Night)

Chee tot (Cheese Toast)

Up

Sit

Go, go, go!!

Hello (she says this perfect, but maybe a little southern :)

Beby (Baby)


We have been working on ABC's, but so far we have A and B down :)


These are just a few words that she has added to her vocabulary along with all of her other basic words!! I have a feeling in a few months, Miss Caroline will be a chatterbox.

Caroline has the most precious little voice ever. She constantly tells David and I the same sentence over and over with about six to seven words, but we both are clueless as to what she is saying. I will post the video soon, it is priceless!!


Caroline loves to do everything mommy and daddy do!! She is a copycat and I think it is so sweet!! She is still the best big sister to Corbin :)



Sleeping: Caroline still sleeps a good 11-12 hours at night and usually 2-3 hours of naps during the day. Sometimes two shorter ones or one really long one.


Caroline is really enjoying having playdates with her friends at this age.

Caroline is one of the most loving little girls, she would hug and kiss all day if she could. Caroline's Mother's Day Out teacher even told me that she is so sweet to all the kids and just wants to give hugs all day!!

I think I say this every month, but 18 months is so fun because she learns so many new things everyday. Caroline loves to be challenged and loves to do things I ask her too!! She has really started to listen very well when I discipline her, but of course we still have major meltdowns on a daily basis. Usually, the only time Caroline is acting out is when she is very tired. I am so thankful for a wonderful little toddler, but I know we haven't even reached two yet, so more to come on that!!





2 comments:

Team Honnoll said...

What beautiful eyes they both have! I can't believe how big Caroline is, and that Corbin is 6 months. I think the last time I read your blog he wasn't born yet. Congrats!;) They look so much alike. That is precious!

Sandra Backus said...

Amy, I love the picture of the dogs in Caroline's bed.
That is so sweet!!!
I love reading about what all she is doing now, she really has grown up so much.

She is so pretty and I just will be so happy to see her soon.
Love all the pictures and updates.