November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, January 08, 2010

Christmas Eve at Grandma Jones'

Mommy let me open an early present from Santa

Heading to my mom's, the dogs were going to stay for the week since we were leaving for Florida the next morning.


Precious face!!

Me, Kara and Sarah (Kara is our second cousin)


Lil man Corbin.





Caroline trying to wiggle out of Uncle Jason's arms.


Sarah, me, Corbin, Kristi (Cousin) and her daughter Kara


The whole crew.



Love Sharon!!


Now, it is serious business, opening the presents!!


What's in this one, oops, I think it is for my baby brother.


Katie thinks Caroline needs some help.


Cabbage Patch doll from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason.


Corbin's first Christmas Tree ornament from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason.


Wow, thanks grandma for my food to put in my new shopping cart.


Yes, Uncle Jason wrapped my present in tin foil :) Good thing she didn't cut her finger!!


So serious as she opens her baby Elmo.


This box is one of my favorite presents :)

Priceless face, she was giving me this look because she wanted them all open RIGHT THEN!!




We went to my mom's house for Christmas Eve. She had a feast awaiting for us when we arrived. It was great to see my mom's side of the family :) After dinner, Caroline had so much fun opening her presents and Corbin's presents. It was very special to my mom to have Christmas Eve at her house because my grandma always did that for us when we were kids. Thanks Mom for such great memories!!

No comments: