November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy Graduation Day to my sister!!

Caroline telling saying Congrats, but she had to stay home, it would be way past bedtime!!

Sarah just smiling away


Official graduate



Love my sister!!


My little sister and brother!!

My family.

Sarah's second family, the Kordsmeier's.


Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason




Cheers to Sarah :)


Having lots of fun celebrating.









Sarah graduated from Baptist Nursing School as a RN on December 11th!! We are so proud of her and knows how hard she worked to accomplish her degree. She totally rocks because she already has an RN position and it is only 2 minutes from her house. We love you Aunt Sarah and are so PROUD of you!! Also, thanks to my mom for relieving Ms. Sandra so we could do some partying to celebrate afterwards!! Also, Thanks to Ms. Sandra for keeping the babies while we were all at the ceremony.

1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

That's awesome Sarah! Congratulations!
Ummm....I hope David wasn't driving. Holy Cow - where were you eating?