November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Caroline 20-months-First busted lip

This was a few days afterwards!!
Attempt at a ponytail, Caroline's hair in a crazy stage right now. I really want her bangs to grow it, so it is driving me crazy, not to mention Caroline too!!


About a week later, much better


Giving her daddy kisses, this child is in LOVE with him :)

First morning I ever attempted to go to the gym period, but with the kids is a whole other deal. This is what happened when I was in Corbin's room getting him dressed. Caroline opened a brand new bag of Cheetos. She had never had Cheetos before, they were sent home with us from a birthday party and I heard her saying "uMMMMM" and then "uh-oh", that can never be good :) Plus, David was out of town for two days, perfect way to start my Monday morning!!




Caroline truly amazes me each day at how much she learns. She got her first busted lip on our driveway. Caroline is usually really good about not falling when she runs, but this time there was no way to catch her and I heard her front teeth hit the concrete. She had a very bloody lip, but thankfully it has healed now with no scar. We even had to delay our Spring family portraits because it was so bad. Bless her heart!!

1 comment:

Sandra Backus said...

Oh my the cheeto's picture was so funny, I know you didn't think so.

I love the picture of Caroline and David.