November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Where to start??

Corbin loved the swing, but I think his favorite was that sister was swinging right next to him :)

Corbin 9-months and Caroline 21-months


My precious little man!!


I am gradually going to catch up the blog and try my hardest to post at least once a week. I originally started this as a scrapbook for my life with David. Now, I see it as more of a scrapbook for Caroline and Corbin. We are well here, just busy as ever!! Caroline and Corbin are changing so fast everyday!! Here is the most recent pictures I took of them yesterday at the park :) I am going to need to go back to February and start updating, ouch, that is going to take awhile!! I keep telling myself everyday I don't do it, more and more is happening in the Kelly world.







1 comment:

Sandra Backus said...

That baby Corbin is soooo very cute, and that sweet smile.

I really want to say he is beautiful, but I know that's not what you say with a boy.

Love all the updates!