November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Wye Mountain 2010

Caroline last year 2009
Family of 3-2009 before our sweet boy.






















































We took the kids out to Wye Mountain daffodil festival and had so much fun taking pictures. It is crazy to think that last year Caroline was Corbin's age and I was pregnant with my sweet boy. Caroline was not in the best mood, but we still managed to get some cute shots. You can still see her red mark above her lip when the scab fell off the horrible busted lip. I will add in some of last year's just to compare :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

These are awesome! The kids are adorable. You look great Amy!

HeltonTexas said...

I love the pics but I can hardly look at them because I'm in SHOCK over Caroline's hair. Did you put miracle grow in it??? And it seems sooo much darker??? TOO CUTE!

Sandra Backus said...

Amy,

I love all the picture's!!
And that you put the picture's of Caroline last year.
Beautiful girl then and even more beautiful now.
And baby Corbin is so very cute.
What wonderful family picture's!!