November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, May 17, 2010

Corbin 9-month stats

Corbin got a great 9-month well check up. His stats were: Weight: 20 lbs 6 oz. (40%),
Height: 29 1/4 (75%), Head: 17 7/8 (50%). I can never say enough what a wonderful baby Corbin is, he is very calm and such a little cuddle bug, total opposite of Caroline. He is amazing how they just balance each other. He is a super fast crawler now. Corbin will crawl into the playroom and play for long periods of time all alone. I am constantly checking in on him, but he is just so content playing with all the toys. There has even been times when Caroline and Corbin will play in there together without mommy for a short period of time. That is like a 20 minute vacation for me, so that I can actually clean up the kitchen, laundry, etc. He wants to be everywhere that Caroline is. He is starting to try to copy everything, I love it. He will wave bye-bye and clap anytime you ask him. He is starting to babble non-stop. The funniest thing is when Caroline and Corbin get into screaming matches to see who can be the loudest!! He is still an awesome sleeper, mommy is very thankful for this :)
Corbin loves his sister's chair.
Doing his favorite thing, EATING!!

Sweet boy, I love this little boy. He melts my heart so many times a day.
Gorgeous blue eyes.


I wish this picture had sound, he is trying to talk over Caroline which is an everyday challenge of Corbin :)
On a mission, headed to the playroom.



Corbin loves the ball pit.



What are you doing over, Caroline?

















2 comments:

Nicole said...

He is so cute...and he's growing! Look at those chubby little arms!
What an adorable boy.

Sandra Backus said...

Amy, I love all the new pictures of Corbin, He has grown so much, that sweet smile melts my heart.
And I love his blue eyes and red hair.

He is so cute !!!