November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Before School pictures!!

I love taking pictures of the babies before they leave for Mother's Day Out because they are always in such a good mood because they just woke up. Plus, they are always loving on each other, it is before the daily arguments start between them :) Also, I just realized how crucial my blog is to the past. We had our 4D ultrasound done for Cohen today and it was so great to archive back and look at Caroline and Corbin's 4D ultrasound pictures and compare weight and profiles. I will post those pictures soon!!





Happy Babies!!



Corbin still has his sleepy morning eyes :)




Caroline always goes to the same spot and requests I take her picture here!!










So excited to wear her Indian moccasin boots. I bought them last year at a local consignment shop and we will be lucky to get anymore wear out of them :(












No comments: