November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cohen Matthew-4D ultrasound 28-weeks

David and I went to babyviews for Cohen's 4D ultrasound. I was right at 28 weeks. He is measuring about 2 weeks ahead, which is normal for all of my pregnancies. Cohen is very, very low, just like my other two babies. He is estimated to be right at 3 pounds and he is all legs. Cohen's legs were in the 87 percentile. Everything looked very healthy, so we are now just going to wait about 8-10 weeks to meet our precious little boy!! Caroline is very ANXIOUS, every morning she says "Is Cohen coming out of your belly today?" Corbin doesn't know what is about to happen :)










































































































1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

HEY COHEN!!!

I love your last line of this post.

not the baby anymore buddy.