November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Whole family zoo trip last weekend!!

I usually take the kids during the week by myself to visit the zoo, but Daddy was able to join us a couple of weekends ago. It was so fun!! Not to mention how much easier it is on me to have an extra set of hands, since Corbin is all over the place. I am so thankful Caroline is a great listener and really watches out for her little brother.
Caroline and I posing by the Gorilla :) (Getting a very big bump now-24 weeks in this picture with Cohen)

My sweet monkeys.


Daddy with his little munchkins.




Look at that sweet baby.


Corbin and Caroline looking at the fish.




My favorite picture of the day!!



Attempted family picture.




Posing inside the bird house.























1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

you are such a zoo-aholic. lol.

good memories!!!!