November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

REALITY OF MY DAYS AS A SAHM......


I wanted to document a few things that goes on during my days as a stay-at-home mom. It is the best job by far, but so very hard too!! The kids are in Mother's Day Out three days a week from 9-2, so that does give me a little break. However, with that comes a lot of sickness. I thought I was prepared for it, but having two sick kids and then a sick husband, not to mention I have been sick too is hard work. Life is chaotic enough without anyone being sick. I am approaching my 3rd trimester and it truly feels like it, I am so tired and just want to lay on the couch all day. Caroline and Corbin are more active than ever, but do not understand that I need to rest some. Does any of my blog readers have kiddos as close as my two?? If so, please tell me that it is constant fighting over things, etc. I feel like I break up fights over toys hundreds of times a day. When, I actually hear the babes laughing and playing, I always wonder how many seconds it will last before someone starts crying. It is constant fighting and tantrums right now from both babes, so I am so mentally and physically drained by the end of the day. On a brighter note, I wouldn't change a thing and I know someday I will miss this stage we are in, but I wanted Caroline and Corbin to know if they ever read this, they were very hard work and drove me insane 95% of the time. I want them also to know that I love them with everything I have in them and I will continue this daily struggle of keeping it all together and always care and love for them with everything I have :) I would love any feedback from working or sahm's that you have those days where you wish you could just leave for the day and return when the kids are in bed!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Amy,
You are such a wonderful mother and I look up to you in so many ways. I am so proud of you and if anyone can do it, it's you!! :) Now pop that 3rd one out so we can share a glass of wine!! :) Love you all soooo much!!