November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Caroline "sayings".....

I don't want to forget all the funny things Caroline is saying at this age, the child is not even 2.5 and she talks more than her momma (not sure if that is possible). She may not look like me, but she did get my chatterbox mouth. When she talks, it is so LOUD too, she is always so excited to tell me or anyone that will listen a story.
In TJ Maxx today, I was looking at winter hats and gloves for the kids. Caroline is running around and Corbin is in the stroller. I guess the lady looked at Corbin the wrong way and he starts bawling, and Caroline says "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOM that man scared bubby". Bless her heart the man was a lady that just had really short hair and wasn't very feminine. I never thought I would be embarrassed at what my child said in public at such a young age :) Later, in Target Caroline is walking slowly behind me. I say Caroline and before I can even tell her to catch up to me, she says "What MOM", I mean really you are 2. Then she proceeds to call my name, "Mommy, mommy, mom", then I don't answer right away and it goes to "Amy". She is so sassy!! I asked her if Corbin was asleep while we were driving and she says "afraid not mommy". I mean this stuff is cracking me up. I wish I could carry a recorder with me all day and just record all the funny and precious things she says on a daily basis. Corbin was fussing in line at the grocery store and she says "It's okay sweetheart", just melted my heart. I could sit here and type for days on everything that makes me laugh or say "where did you learn that", but that is all for now :) Caroline, I hope you look back at this when you are older and laugh at how silly you were and I am sure will continue to be for the rest of your life.

No comments: