November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, November 22, 2010

Pregnancy Update!!

Wow, I can't believe I am already 32 weeks pregnant with Cohen Matthew!! I guess with each pregnancy it goes by faster and faster. I have been so thankful that I am only tired, but no other major concerns with the pregnancy, well except getting up every half hour to go to the restroom. I am now going every two weeks and my next appt is December 2nd and Dr. H is going to do the first "check". It is making us both a little nervous since I have had a lot of pressure and daily contractions. We are just trying to make it to 37-38 weeks :) I am not having any certain cravings. I just think it is so crazy how much alike all my pregnancies have been. My total weight gain at 32 weeks is 11 pounds. It feels like more, but I had the nurse double check. My blood pressure has remained great, always around 120/72.

30 weeks
30-weeks


30-weeks

31-weeks




31-weeks



32-weeks




32-weeks



32 weeks








1 comment:

Nicole said...

You totally make me sick :) You seriously look like someone put a basketball under your shirt. So cute!
Can't wait to see the new little addition!