November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halloween Goodies from Nana and Papa!!

Nana and Papa sent Caroline and Corbin each a Halloween goody bag!! This was just the start of the Halloween festivities around here. Caroline was really into Halloween this year. Now, she keeps asking me "Where is the pupkins"? I have to repeat myself many times a day letting her know that she will have to wait until next year!! Thanks Nana and Papa for all the fun stuff in our bags :)







New Halloween PJ's



Checking out his new book.






Caroline showing Corbin how the necklace lights up.



Posing after bath time in her pj's.






I could not get Corbin to stay still for one second, so this is the best I could get in his Halloween pj's.













No comments: