November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, November 15, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!!

Caroline and Corbin had so much fun trick-or-treating this year. They were Raggedy Ann and Andy and it was so adorable!! We just went to a few houses around the neighborhood, but Caroline wanted to go to every house that had their light on :)















Pretty little pose.



































My favorite picture!!












Corbin was not happy about keeping his hat and wig on , so his red hair went perfect with his costume.





























I can't get enough of this sweet face.






Out and about Trick-or-Treating





We stopped by the Lada's house and Adeline was over dressed as Raggedy Ann too, they are too cute.





The Lada girls were the Three Little Pigs.





On a mission to go get some candy :)




Corbin wasn't far behind.




Making his silly face for Aunt Sarah





Enjoying a sucker on Mayor Watson's (our neighborhor) front porch.




Taking a break at our other neighbor's Jim and Barbara's front porch.




Avery and Caroline

Sarah and I waiting on some of the last trick-or-treaters. I had a long day of contractions, thankfully after I rested they stopped.
































































1 comment:

Stacia said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love Raggedy Ann & Andy, one of my all time favorites!!