November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!






David and I are very fortunate to have grown up with two great dads to teach us and support us through our life. I want to wish Ken and my dad (even though he is not here on Earth with us, his spirit is with me everyday). There is never a day that goes by that I do not think of my dad. I am just so lucky to have a wonderful father-in-law that I love dearly. Even though, David doesn't have any children, he sure does have two fur babies that love him very much. I also want to wish all the dads out there a very special Father's Day. The picture that I scanned of my dad and I looks a little different, but I have digital pictures saved. Four years ago, I was still using the disposable cameras :)

1 comment:

Ken (dad to some) said...

Thanks for the Father's Day post, the nice card and the always welcome 'Home Depot' gift card! You guys are the greatest!!! BTW- Did you notice that I posted a comment on your post the day you visited your father's resting place on Easter Sunday?