November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Let's make a deal!!

For those of you that don't know, David loves golf. He would play it seven days a week if he had a perfect life. Well, this past Saturday he wanted to practice his putting, so we both decided to play. Keep in mind that I am using a right-handed golf club and I am left-handed. So, we had a putting contest. David put several pieces of tape from different distances in our garage and he had some golf thing (I have no idea what it is called and it catches your golf ball). So, I got a few practice rounds. Well, let's say I did not need those. We stayed tied through much of the game, but Lacey and Katie kept trying to catch and stop the balls, they thought it was a game for them. So, in the end I won and my prize was a 60-minute massage given by my husband. So, I decided to use different time increments, I am down to 30 minutes. So far I think my feet are the only parts of my body (it's my favorite) that I have used my time on. I am thinking of saving the rest for when I start running next week because I will probably be so sore. This weekend we are off to Greers Ferry for a weekend boating trip. I put a veto on camping in a tent, it is too HOT!!! Luckily, I got reservations in a hotel that accepts pets in Clinton, so we will just put the boat in at Choctaw. So, I really want to go get some fun board games for David and I to play once we head back to the hotel. The only game I have is Skipbo and I wore that out on our last cabin trip. So, any suggestions would be great :)

4 comments:

astraughnomer said...

amy that is so hilarious...matt and i bet each other massages ALL the time! hahaha :) and he's a golf freak too. i'm not, but i was disturbed at myself this Sunday when i was home alone and caught myself checking the scores at the US Open! Argh!

ah...i wish i could go to Greers Ferry lake this wkend. i miss arkansas. yeah, it's crazy hot here--no fun!

you guys should get cranium--that's a great one. and we love scene-it, but you'll need a dvd player. have a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

I have the game of LIFE if ya wanna borrow it. I also have Deal or No Deal but it requires more people and is actually pretty confusing. LoVe Ya SiS

Anonymous said...

You should try phase 10. It's another card game. Mike and I played it this past weekend on our trip to Mackinac Island. If you and David plan another romantic get-away, you should definately check this place out!
Have fun at the lake!

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

I am going to google it right now, we are always up for trying new places. I will also check out the phase 10 game. Are you planning a trip to Arkansas anytime soon, I would LOVE to see you??? Do you have big plans for your birthday???