November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend


We were testing Katie's life jacket, as you can see she doesn't like it at all.

Jason tubing

Katie and Lacey always jumped in my chair when I got up

David relaxing on a raft

Just getting ready for dinner and to start the fire

Our island view from the boat

David putting together our grill

Our new top for the boat was great for the shade

Lacey and Katie cooling off

Unloading stuff from the boat

I know I have been such a slacker at my blogging, but I haven't felt the greatest lately. The morning sickness has seemed to last all day and night. But, even though I wasn't feeling the best, we still had a great Memorial Day weekend. We took the boat to Lake Ouachita early on Friday and scouted out for a great private island. By the time we got there, they were few and far between. We ended up finding a great island and we were the only ones around. We set up the campsite and I pretty much laid in my chaise lounge all weekend. My brother met up with us later on Friday and we all stayed until Sunday morning. We did some boating, grilling, tubing (not me of course, but David and Jason) and overall it was great weather. I was afraid it was going to be too hot, but it was perfect. Also, of course Katie and Lacey had a great time swimming and just exploring (what they do best).

No comments: