November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Please pray for us!!!

Well, I don't even know where to start. Here we go again, almost 4 months to the day. Since, I have the most wonderful doctor in the world, she told me to stop by today for an ultrasound, since I was still a little nervous due to our loss a few months ago. Well, this experience was completely different we saw the fast heartbeat two weeks ago and everything was on track. Well, today we went in and everything looked perfect, the baby had developed right on track, it measured 9 weeks, but there was no heartbeat. It had just stopped beating within a day or so. So, just to make sure my doctor sent me to radiology and they have an awesome machine, just to make sure. But, there was still no heartbeat. The ultrasound machine was unbelievable, we could see the nose, umbilical cord, head, arm and leg buds, little bitty fingers, etc. It is a true nightmare for David and I. My doctor is going to start doing lots of testing to try to figure out what could be wrong. She thinks it could be a blood clotting issue, but only God knows. I am going in for a d&c in the morning, so I just wanted to update since I had promised so many of you a updated ultrasound pictures. Please keep us in your prayers because we are both going through the most difficult time right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy~I am at a loss for words!! I am truly sorry to hear the news!!!
You & David are in our thoughts & prayers!!
PLEASE call me if you need to talk!
You are on my mind!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

OMG u guys, I AM SOO sorry, I stared crying when I got your other message, I had a feeling you were going to say that. Girl please call me I will stop by whenever. You guys our in our thoughts and prayer...love you guys!

Niki and Jared

Anonymous said...

Amy - Your news just broke my heart. Having been thru it twice - I certainly understand your sadness. God gave us Michael after my two miscarriages! I wonder who he has for you? Keep the faith sweet girl. Lots of prayers for you.
Love,
Mrs. Helton

astraughnomer said...

Amy I am so sorry, I can't even begin to imagine what you guys are going through. You are in our prayers.

Stacia said...

You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Marcy and Matt said...

Amy- I am so sorry to hear your news. You and David are in our thoughts and prayers. I can not imagine how you must feel. I'm grateful to know you have a wonderful doctor and please remember that God has a plan for you and for your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Love ya.