November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend in Review-What a great one!!!



Well, David and I started out our weekend a little early. I was recovering on Friday and he stayed home with me all day. We didn't do much on Friday because as I began to get around, I could feel I was overdoing it. I didn't know what to do with myself because I had so much energy. So, on Saturday we had lunch, ran errands, and watched "Catch and Release", (it was an alright). Then, on Sunday we went to breakfast, grocery shopping and then went to Conway to eat "China Town" with my mom, sister and Jason. I did get my appetite back, which is a good and bad thing. I am bound and determined to get my butt in shape after my two week pelvic rest. I don't have an exercise plan yet, but I am going to work on that the next week. Also, I just want to say that I have the best HUSBAND IN THE WORLD. Of course, I know David loves me and we have a very close relationship, but since we have gone through so many difficult times in the past several months together, it only brings us closer. He did not leave my side all weekend and he always knew just the right things to say and do when I needed it. I know someday besides the best husband in the world, he will be the best dad to our children. For now, he will have to settle being a doggy dad to Katie and Lacey. I am just thankful to have such great family and friends that are so supportive and love us both so much!!! You all know what a desire we both have to be parents!! I am working on getting a referral to a fertility doctor, but that sometimes can be a challenge with the military insurance. Also, I am going to include some flowers that David's work and my mom and sister brought by, they are so beautiful. Now, let's see how long I can keep them alive :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're story sounds so similar to mine. Trust me, you'll find a way to make it through it all. Just lean on each other, it will only bring you closer.

By the way, I didn't know you lived in Maumelle. So do we! Small world!

Anonymous said...

SO glad you had a good weekend! Just keep your head up & stay strong! We are praying for you guys!
Call me,girl!
LOVE YA~