November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

13-week Appointment

We had our 13-week appointment almost two weeks ago and it was very uneventful, and you are getting no complaints from me. I have been going every two weeks because of my past two miscarriages. But, I got brave this time and I scheduled my appointment four weeks from then. So, our next appointment is February 7th. I have decided to try to find out the sex before then, so David and I have an appointment this Friday with baby views for a 2 D ultrasound, and if we are lucky we will see if we have a little boy or girl on the way. I am feeling great, still very tired at times, but for the most part I can't complain. I am still wearing all my normal clothes and no weight gain, but I know that is right around the corner :) Keep praying for us, we are so happy that we have made it this far and I hope everything continues to go very SMOOTHLY!!

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Congrats on the good news. My vote was a boy =)

Megan said...

I think it's gonna be a girl! Let us all know after your appointment tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Don't be disappointed if it is too early to find out the sex. Most drs. don't do ultrasounds until 18 weeks at the earliest. Best wishes to a healthy pregnancy.

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

We are not going to the doctor's office to have the 2D ultrasound, this a fun one for David and I to get to the see the baby upclose for about 30 minutes, our doctors appt is at 17 weeks. Thanks for the input anonymous.