November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, January 10, 2008

She has a party every morning!!


Trying to find the squeaker that I already confiscated.


The squeaker

So, I am busy working in my office and I keep hearing one of Katie's squeaky toys. I decide to take a break and go in play with her and I walk into the living room and she had been on a mission to get the squeaker out of her new purple football that Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Ken got her for Christmas. She cracks me up, because that is her goal with every toy. I feel bad taking the squeaker away from her after all that hard work, but I am afraid she will swallow it. I walk in and say "What did you do" and those ears instantly go back, but I couldn't help but start laughing. I can't even imagine what fiasco's are going to go on with two dogs and a baby during the day. I haven't quite figured out when I will get any of my work done. I guess there will be lots of cons to working from home.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Ruger does the exact same thing with skueaky toys. We call it the "skueakectomy" that she performs to every stuffed animal.

the day's said...

just wait...soon your child will be ripping all the tabs off of the "flap books"...it's inevitable, they ALL do it! :)

Megan said...

We take the squeaker out of Maggie's toys after about ten minutes! Ha!

Unknown said...

Destin does the exact same thing! What is it with those squeakies???
You are SO lucky that you'll get to stay home with your baby! You will love it & you will get your work done, too!
I'm jealous! Wish I could stay home with Katherine! I miss her tremendously during the day!!!!

HeltonTexas said...

She wanted to "kill" it.
yes, how will you get any work done??? you'll figure it out but it will take you a few weeks, for sure!!