November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Well, we found out yesterday.....


That we are having a GIRL!!!! We are so excited!! We went to baby views and there was no denying she is a girl!! Shea Foster is the owner and she was wonderful, she went through everything with us. She said that everything looked perfect!! She could rule out so many things. It was so amazing. We have a 20-minute DVD of her moving all around, but I will have to see if we can figure out how to put that on here later. We have decided on a name, it will be
CAROLINE MAE KELLY. David and I have always loved Caroline and Mae is a family name. It was my grandma's middle name, my sister's middle name, David's grandma's middle name and Joyce's middle name. Our next doctor's appointment is February 7th, so I am looking forward to seeing Caroline again!!! I love her so much already, I can't even imagine the feeling I am going to have when I hold her in my arms for the first time :)

8 comments:

Megan said...

I guessed right! Caroline Mae is a beautiful name. I am so glad that she is healthy. Thanks for finally posting your results. I kept checking your blog yesterday!

astraughnomer said...

what wonderful news! a baby girl! i'm so happy for you guys. congrats again. :)

HeltonTexas said...

Yeah, I guessed right!

Is she sucking her thumb in that one picture? Looks like it.

She's cute already! We are so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... congratulations! You will love having a little girl. And tell your hubby to watch out... she'll have him wrapped around her little finger! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!
I am so excited for you guys!!
Girls, are SO much fun! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the name! Can't wait to meet her! Katherine goes for her shots today!!! I hate it for her! I cried last time!
Love ya,
Lesley

Stacia said...

I guessed wrong, but much congrats!

the day's said...

yeah, what exciting news!!! and what a beautiful name! caroline is vivian's middle name, (after my mother) and mae is TOO cute. you are going to love being a mom!! :)

Susan said...

Congrats. Was I wrong? Did I predict boy? I have sooo many pregnant friends, I get confused! :) I already decided we're having a girl next. The shopping is much more fun. Way more to choose from. Girls get way more than half of Gymboree. Not fair.