November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I miss my DADDY so much!!

Yesterday was a sad day for me!! I can't believe it has already been 4 years since my dad went to heaven. I really wish he was here to share this special time in our lives. I know he is looking down and smiling knowing that he has a sweet granddaughter on the way!! He would of been such a wonderful grandpa, but I know Caroline will get to meet him one day!! I love you daddy and I think about and miss you everyday!!!

4 comments:

the day's said...

amy...i am so sorry to hear about your dad. i will keep you in my prayers. my mom passed away five years ago this may and i STILL want to pick up the phone and call her! i'll be thinking about you...hang in there! :)

astraughnomer said...

oh amy...i know how you feel. this past summer was 10 years for my dad...i can't believe it.

i bet our dads are hanging out together in heaven. :)

Marcy and Matt said...

Amy, I know it's hard when you've lost a parent and they are physically there for these special moments. It will be 5 years since my dad passed away this April and it always makes me sad that he never got to meet Matt or see our wedding and I can imagine how hard it will be when we have a child, but try to remember that his is looking over you always and try to remember all the good times and how happy he is for you.

Amber said...

Has it been 4 years already. It is so hard to believe. Your Dad was always so nice when I would see him at Ridout. He really seemed to have a big heart. I know many people thought the world of him. He is with you and with Little Caroline.
Amber Shapter