November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Conway High School 10-year Reunion part 1

Joslin, me, Dawn and Mandie at the game
Caroline finally fell asleep at the game

Daddy snuggling with Caroline

The Skinner's at the Country Club

Seth and Matt

Lesley Skinner, me, Susan Mulhearn and Amanda Hartsfield

Lesley and I

Joslin, Dawn, Mandie and Melissa

Joslin Ashely and Lesley Skinner

Adam and Lesley (I love this one)

Adam Skinner and Joslin Ashley










I celebrated my 10-year class reunion this past weekend. It was so much fun!! We had three events. It started on Friday night with a meet and greet before the Conway High School homecoming football game. We then went to the football game. After the game, some friends and I went to Centennial Valley Country Club. Caroline didn't do very well at the game. She wasn't able to sleep during all the action at the game, so we left at halftime. She was so tired!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great pics. Had a blast visiting and catching up with ya'll. Let's do dinner soon!